Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome to KHS!!!

Hi Freshmen!  You finally made it as an official high school student.  I'm so excited you are all here.  I hope you are learning your way around and starting to settle into your schedules.  I know how exhausting the first few weeks of school can be...trust me, we teachers are feeling it too!!

Please know that you can stop by and see me anytime.  I would love to see you.  My "office" is located in the LRC, which is in the upstairs section of the library.  Remember, you can go up the stairs in the library or in the commons.  I am usually available during 1st, 4th, or 7th hours; though I do have meetings during those times pretty often.  I am there in the morning at approximately 7:15 and after school from 2:40 to 3:15.

What I really want is to hear from you and start a communication where we can stay connected and provide some support to each other (yes, even I need support now and again).  So please take a moment and let me know how things are going by making a comment on our blog.  Here is your question:

What has been your high and your low during these first couple of weeks at KHS?

Please post your comment by Tuesday, 9/6.  If you don't post, I will become worried about you and come find you in the building!!

2 comments:

  1. I have done pretty well I've learned how to navigate through the building, catch the buses, and keep up with homework but I have been getting really exhausted the passed few days and I've been like looking forward to the weekends since each Monday of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orlando, I know EXACTLY how you feel!! Glad to hear that you are growing comfortable with the routine and campus. I think you will find that there will be times when it's very tiring, and times when it seems much more manageable.

    ReplyDelete